A couple days late, but it ain’t no thang! In fact, it worked in the guy’s favor as a lot of news broke. Now, they can talk about it all! We got our first glimpse into what the next generation of consoles may look like, what the next Star Wars game will look like, and what it is like to be a game developer.
15:30 – Cody’s Topic: Mark Cerny has revealed the first details of the PS5, complete with tech talk and buzz words, but what does it all mean!
36:44 – Luke’s Topic: The next EA Star Wars Game, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, will be single player only and have no microtransactions. Is this a turning point for the relationship between EA and Disney?
59:13 – Larry’s Topic: Netflix’s documentary, Playing Hard, chronicles the development of Ubisoft game, For Honor. The guys talk about what they learned about game development from this intimate look at the process.
– Join our discord server! https://discord.gg/8AjnwMy
– Watch us live at https://www.twitch.tv/pvaradio
– Follow Cody on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/proelectioneer
– Follow Larry on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/LarHuntsZombies
– Follow Luke on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Hoagie_OW
– Follow the podcast on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/pvaradio
– Have a question you want us to answer? Send it into https://www.playervsall.com/pvaq