We are joined by very special guests Andrew Nimsgern and Dylan Beal from Popped Off and Project Esports for our official E3 2019 Predictions episode! It’s the most wonderful time of the year and the guys are getting hype for what we could see from companies over the next week.
The rules are simple:
– Each co-host brought 5 predictions for E3 2019
– Predictions were not allowed to be fully-based off of rumors that have come out before the show.
– Partial points will be awarded for partially correct answers unless the only correct portion of the prediction was based off of a rumor.
With the rules out of the way, we hit on all of the companies who will have an E3 stage presence including EA, Microsoft, Bethesda, Square Enix, Ubisoft, and Nintendo. You can find Project Esports on podcast services everywhere or follow them on Twitch at twitch.tv/popped_off. Look for new content from their team over on poppedoff.com
You can follow Andrew on Twitter at twitter.com/andrewnimsgern
You can follow Dylan on Twitter at twitter.com/beal4real
Join our discord server! https://discord.gg/8AjnwMy
– Watch us live at https://www.twitch.tv/pvaradio
– Follow Cody on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/proelectioneer
– Follow Larry on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/LarHuntsZombies
– Follow Luke on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Hoagie_OW